Recently strong investment performance will drive pension funding improvements and provide governments with pension cost relief. But low interest rates and potential investment volatility mean that pension risks will remain stubbornly elevated for many state and local governments.
- Fiscal year 2021 investment performance and its affect on pension funding levels, government contributions and retirement system cash flow.
- The significance of retirement liabilities in the current state and local government credit environment.
- Why volatility risks faced by governments via their pension systems are at historically high levels.
- Retiree healthcare, other post-employment benefits (OPEB), liabilities remain significant for a segment of municipal issuers.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform