The frequency and severity of extreme environmental events such as hurricanes, wildfire and drought are projected to worsen over the next 30 years. This will in turn increase state and local government exposure to the physical impacts of these hazards. We will discuss the current state of these environmental risks events, areas of greatest vulnerability and the impact of these challenges on US municipal credit.
- Discuss the current status and projected trajectory of hurricanes, drought and wildfire?
- Which areas of the US are most exposed to the various climate risks?
- How are US state and local governments responding to environmental risks?
- How does Moody's incorporate this exposure into credit?
- What are the projected long-term credit impacts of hurricanes, drought, and wildfire?
Slides and Relevant Reports
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform