The workplace is in transition and the future of the office is uncertain. This session will discuss the latest on remote and hybrid work trends and how the commercial real estate market is responding. We will discuss the potential impact on major office markets, what we've observed with rents and vacancies, and revenue and tax base implications for US cities like New York City and Washington, DC.
- Provide an update on remote work trends and how the office market is responding
- Share recent observations about office rents and vacancies in select gateway markets
- Explore implications for city tax bases and revenues
- Case studies on New York City and Washington, D.C.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
Create Events Account
Create account to access MOODY'S EVENTS.
- Access to Live and On-demand content
- Customise event schedule
- Personalise interest preferences