Sustainable Finance Update: Q4 2021
Join us for a live, interactive panel discussion where Moody’s ESG specialists will discuss the latest trends shaping global sustainable debt markets, including innovations in social financing and the implications of COP26 for the sustainable finance markets.
Key discussion points:
- What are the key drivers of sustainable bond issuance in the third quarter?
- What does COP26 mean for sustainable debt markets?
- How are innovative products driving the rise of social financing?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform