Growing risks from climate change, such as wildfires, floods, and other hazards, are demanding that CRE professionals change their decision-making processes both from an economic modeling perspective and a functional one. In this session, experts from Moody’s dive into:
- The science behind climate risk data and how experts are distilling that information into actionable, useful insights for CRE professionals.
- How economists are integrating climate risk data into their forecasting models, and what the implications are for performance fundamentals.
- How investors, lenders, and brokers can functionally integrate this data into their decision-making.
Take part in a live demonstration of physical climate risk data and analytics across two solutions from Moody’s: Climate on Demand, a climate risk screening application, and REIS, a leading CRE analytics platform. Learn how CRE professionals are using these solutions to measure and monitor the impacts of climate risk on properties and markets in the US.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform