Join Doug Johnson from Moody’s Analytics, Stephen Gaddie from the FDIC, and Nick Hatz from the Federal Reserve of Kansas City as they discuss the current Ag regulatory environment, how we’re rebounding from the COVID-19 impact, and what potential Ag regulations could be coming down the future. We’ll have a candid discussion on some of the lessons learned as well as best practices, and things to consider for the future.
Topics of discussion include:
- The current state of the Ag economy from a regulatory perspective
- Lessons learned: Best practices & what to avoid
- Things to consider for a post-COVID-19 world
- Thoughts on the future of Ag
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
Create Events Account
Create account to access MOODY'S EVENTS.
- Access to Live and On-demand content
- Customise event schedule
- Personalise interest preferences