COVID-19 dealt an historic blow to the global economy, derailing growth in both developed and emerging economies. Although the global economy is projected to return to growth this year, what does this mean for lending?
During this webinar you will hear from a Moody's Analytics and Risk Matrix experts as they provide an overview of the lending beyond COVID-19, analysing NPLs and Diversifying Lending by business sectors as well as the do's and don't with regulatory requirements.
- Lending & Onboarding beyond COVID 19
- Quantifying Credit Risk in the context of the Covid-19 environment
- ECB Regulatory Guidelines - Summary of issues and recommended practices
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform