East Africa Series
Dealing with Economic Uncertainty in the IFRS 9 Process
The incoming IFRS 9 regulation provides for the use of macroeconomic forecasts and probability-weighted outcomes, particularly when accounting for the impairment of financial assets. Indeed, the spirit of IFRS 9 suggests that finance officers should be more forward-looking in their recognition of credit losses on a firm's balance sheet.
Join this webinar, focusing on IFRS 9 aspects such as:
- Choosing scenarios and scenario weights
- Setting adjustments to right-size reserves during periods of stress
- Narrative driven scenarios or Monte Carlo
- Adjusting scenarios to pandemic uncertainty
Register to Watch.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences