Agenda15:00 - 15:10SGT
Welcome remarks15:10 - 16:00SGT
Session 1: Credit implications of energy transition
16:00 - 16:50SGT
- How are different sectors/countries positioned for a low carbon future – autos, oil & gas, utilities?
- Where are concrete investments being made to start on the journey to net zero?
- What are the opportunities for leading companies?
Session 2: Scaling up the region’s sustainable debt markets
16:50 - 17:20SGT
- What challenges do issuers and intermediaries face when putting together a successful sustainable bond transaction?
- What does best practice in bond frameworks, governance structures, project selection, metrics and impact reporting look like?
Session 3: Climate change and financial institutions: from disclosure to risk management
17:20 - 17:30SGT
- What are the challenges for banks to addressing increasing climate change-related disclosure and risk management requirements?
- How can climate stress testing support risk management best practice?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform