Segments of the Canadian economy, including the transportation sector, continue to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the infrastructure related projects have held up reasonably well.
Join this second session of the Canadian Briefings as analysts review the following topics:
- What is Moody’s macroeconomic outlook for Canada and its provinces?
- How will new public infrastructure investment be deployed?
- Can the construction industry handle new investment and will pricing be pressured?
- Risks of DBFs and changes to public funding and procurement approaches.
- Credit risks of new risk allocations and construction contractual arrangements.
- New developments on indigenous participation in infrastructure development.
- How does Moody’s incorporate ESG risks in our analysis?
Click here to view the first session: Credit performance across sectors amid the pandemic
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform