Segments of the Canadian economy, including the transportation sector, continue to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the infrastructure related projects have held up reasonably well.
Join the first of two sessions as analysts tackle the following topics:
- When will air travel recover and how have Canadian airports performed?
- How has the pandemic affected projects under construction?
- How have performance fared for PPPs in operations, toll roads and ports?
- Has Moody’s changed its evaluation of demand risk forecasts and construction risk amid the pandemic?
Click here to view the second session: What does the future hold - new funding, financing structures and risks
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
CREATE MOODY’S LIVE ACCOUNT
This hub gives you access to:
- MOODY'S EVENTS - Live and on-demand
- Personalise your interest preferences
- All on a single platform