Nuclear currently accounts for almost half of Europe’s of low-carbon electricity and more than a quarter of all electricity in the region. According to FORATOM, the association for the nuclear energy industry in Europe, the technology can also support most of the additional efforts needed to reach the EU’s new -55% emission reduction objective. At the same time, projects currently under development have suffered significant time and cost overruns.
- The potential for nuclear
- What technologies could be developed, where and when
- The hurdles in construction and operating risk and lessons learnt
- How new assets may be financed; potential support mechanisms under the EU Green Deal
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close
You will need a Moody's Events account to register.
This account gives you access to:
- Live events and on-demand content
- Exclusive research reports
- Personalise your interest/preferences